[R] Rmarkdown Installation error on Shiny server , CentOS 6.4 x64

Sun Aug 3 18:30:15 CEST 2014

When working on the bleeding edge (which github usually implies) it can be crucial to stay up to date. You might try updating R (your example seems to be working for me on R3.1.1 on Ubuntu 14.04). You should also cc the maintainer of contributed packages (?maintainer). Finally, you should read the Posting Guide, which points out that this is a plain text mailing list (HTML is not a what-you-see-is-what-we-see format).
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing