[R] Kindly help me

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 22:56:14 CEST 2014

On Apr 29, 2014, at 7:14 AM, Ramesh Das wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have a problem in installing the the package "zelig". I have window 32
> bit operating system and R- 3.0.1 version.

There is quite of bit of missing information about your setup. Please read the Posting Guide for advice about the level of detail needed for solving problems with installation.

> "zelig' package is not
> compatible with R-3.0.1 version.

Ypu need to explain what that means. The CRAN page for Zelig seems to disagree. Error messages should be copied in fulll (as mentioned in the Posting Guide.) At a minimum we need to know where you got the package, what it's full name might be, what packages on which Zelig depends you have installed, and what code and interface you used for failed efforts.

> Please help me how to install the package
> "zelig" .

An alternate source of help might be the authors and maintainer.