[R] Need help to convert data frame to transaction set.

arun smartpink111 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 03:43:33 CEST 2014

Hi,

Without a reproducible example using ?dput() or the package name, it is a bit difficult to comment.

Assuming that you used:
library(arules)
 data("AdultUCI")
AdultUCI$ID <- 1:nrow(AdultUCI)

lst1 <- split(AdultUCI[,"ID"], AdultUCI[,"marital-status"])
 as(lst1, "transactions")
#transactions in sparse format with
# 7 transactions (rows) and
# 48842 items (columns)