[R] plot legend in filled.contour plot with infinite limits

jlehm jascha.lehmann at pik-potsdam.de
Thu Apr 17 18:21:11 CEST 2014

This is great!! Thank you so much!!!

If have to admit, though, that this script is a bit too advanced for me as
that I could understand it.

But perhaps I could ask you for one more thing?

If possible, I would like, if the triangles replaced the first and the last
box of the legend, instead of beeing added on top / below the legend maxima
/minima.

If also tried to change apex <- 1, so that the height of the triangle is the
same as the height of the boxes. This worked for the filled triangle but not
for its border. Could you tell me how to fix this?

By the way, sorry for the small thumbnail. I added a new larger figure that
I just created with ferret.

Thanks again and happy Easter,
J <http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4689000/example_legend.png>