[R] nearest neighbour

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Apr 16 03:04:57 CEST 2014

Please keep communications on-list unless there is a genuine reason not to.

To answer your question:  Yes, you need to convert to ppp format; the
nnwhich() function requires its first argument to be of class "ppp".
My example showed you how to construct or "estimate" a window if you
don't have or know the window a priori.

cheers,

Rolf Turner