[R] Fractional multinomial logit model or similar in R for analysis of behavior?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 04:11:41 CEST 2014

On Apr 9, 2014, at 10:25 AM, Brian Battaile wrote:

> I'm looking for a method to analyse behavior data that can be assigned to
> multiple categories
> as a proportion with all the categories adding to 1 and some explanatory
> variables and repeated measures on some individuals.

Maybe expanding your search strategy would help. What you are describing sounds like a Dirichlet problem. Consider searching on "dirichlet regression".

I got 325 links in 100 packages with sos::findFn("dirichlet regression"), but it's not my field so you need to judge suitability.

And ... this mailing list requests postings to be plain text.
--
David.