[R] Error logistic analysis

lghansse lise.hanssens at ugent.be
Tue Apr 8 14:20:56 CEST 2014

I'm trying to conduct a single level logistic analysis (as a beginning step
for a more advanced Multi-level analysis). However, when I try to run it, I
get following error:

Warning messages:
1: In model.response(mf, "numeric") :
  using type = "numeric" with a factor response will be ignored
2: In Ops.factor(y, z$residuals) : - not meaningful for factors

I haven't got a clue why I'm getting this because I used the exact same
syntax (same data preparation etc...) for a similar analysis (same
datastructure, different country).

Syntax:
Single_model1 <- lm(openhrs1 ~ genhealt1 + age + sexpat1 + hhincome1 +
edupat1
+ etniciteit1, data=Slovakije)

My Missing data are coded as such, I already tried to run the analysis in a
data frame without the missing cases, but that didn't work either.