[R] table of contents link style in R's PDF docs

Ben Harrison harb at student.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Sep 27 07:54:30 CEST 2013

On 27/09/13 00:03, Ista Zahn wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>

> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 11:38 PM, Ben Harrison
> <harb at student.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
>> Hello,
>
> I agree that it would be nicer to have the whole TOC entry
> hyperlinked. But out of curiosity, why are you using the pdf
> documentation? I find the html much nicer.
>
> Best,
> Ista

It's just my ad-hoc workflow at the moment. I use RStudio, and the
4-pane view. Help leads to the html within RStudio, but whenever I want
to have a detailed read of a package, I seem to either search cran for
the docs, or click a link inside RStudio's help pane, both of which tend
to lead to PDFs. My second monitor for example seems to have a bunch of
docs open at any one time (mind like a sieve) in both my browser and PDF
viewer.