[R] request for help in R

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Thu Sep 26 13:25:35 CEST 2013

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: atta_ycc at yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 23:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: jrkrideau at inbox.com
Subject: Re: [R] request for help in R

hi,

i have data for 15 gauging stations of different rivers and for monthly maxmimum flows data, i want to make analysis of that using lmomRFA package of R , and in these analysis relative bias and absolute bias is needed

Data? Code?  Please carefully read the links below and give us some information in terms of R code or at least supply is with some sample data.  See ?dput as a way to supply data.