[R] Installing R, R packages

Simon Zehnder szehnder at uni-bonn.de
Tue Sep 24 18:23:18 CEST 2013

Had yesterday something pretty similar on the 73 installing benchmark:

Error in untar2(tarfile, files, list, exdir, restore_times) :
  incomplete block on file

The downloaded source packages are in
	‘/private/var/folders/n9/zxfxcd01557dc06bf3c1njy00000gn/T/RtmpkwQyuQ/downloaded_packages’
Warning messages:
1: In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
  downloaded length 247786 != reported length 474551
2: In download.file(url, destfile, method, mode = "wb", ...) :
  downloaded length 280942 != reported length 403808
3: In install.packages("benchmark") :
  installation of package ‘relations’ had non-zero exit status
4: In install.packages("benchmark") :
  installation of package ‘benchmark’ had non-zero exit status

Today doing the same worked perfectly.