[R] Read a Google Spreadsheet?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Sun Sep 22 03:09:02 CEST 2013

Hi, Josh and Ista:

       Thanks very much for the replies.  I just downloaded and
installed Java x64, and library(xlsx) worked with 64-bit R when it
hadn't before.

       This gives me hope I can fix a problem with
writeFindFn2xls{sos}.  It works with 32-bit R, and complains that
"odbcConnectExcel is only usable with 32-bit Windows." (Problems with
taking the wrong lesson:  I may have erroneously applied that
contraindication for RODBC to Java.)

       Thanks again.
       Spencer