[R] Error in library() call

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Sep 21 16:01:05 CEST 2013

On Sep 20, 2013, at 1:27 PM, supernovartis wrote:

> Hi Arun,
>
> I get the following error when I enter the command:
>
> library(reshape2)
>

> Error in library(reshape2) : there is no package called ‘reshape2’

Packages need to be installed before they are loaded.

You are also requested not to highjack threads or if your do at least
modify the subject line line so that it is informative.

--
David.
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM, arun kirshna [via R] <
> ml-node+s789695n4676569h16 at n4.nabble.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Elio,
>> Try this:
>>
>> library(stringr

snippedunrelated message text

> --
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Please read the Posing Guide, and if you must use Nabble at least
learn how to post in plain text.