[R] Need help to find out the name of my columns and rows in a data file

ivanc010 ivanc010 at umn.edu
Fri Sep 20 00:59:46 CEST 2013

I've been assigned homework to analyze a file. The R package is "car". The
specific data file is "Florida."

So, I did the usual stuff:
library(car)
data(Florida)
summary(Florida)

My specific assignment is to run a t-test between GORE and BUSH. (This file
has information on the 2000 election.)

To run my t-test, my code must be something analogues to:

t.test(case0102$Salary[case0102$Sex=="Female"],case0102$Salary[case0102$Sex=="Male"])

Unfortunately, for my Florida data I can't find the analogues titles of the
rows and columns (i.e. Sex and Salary).

Please help.