[R] Dose-response relationship using metafor?

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Thu Sep 19 21:11:11 CEST 2013

Can you provide a minimal and self-contained example showing/illustrating what you have done and would like to test? Based on the information provided, I could only make a vague suggestion along the lines of: You could include dose in an appropriate meta-regression model and then examine whether polynomial versions of the dose variable are significant (which would suggest a non-linear relationship).

Best,
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Viechtbauer, Ph.D., Statistician
Department of Psychiatry and Psychology