[R] novel graphics package

Norm Matloff matloff at cs.ucdavis.edu
Thu Sep 19 04:22:51 CEST 2013

I've developed a new graphics library, BDGraphs, designed for "big"
data, meaning any data large enough to cause major screen clutter and
overplotting if the points are plotted individually.

The library includes a novel approach to parallel coordinates, and some
methods I introduced in my JSM talk last month.

I'm posting this message because I'd like to get feedback from people
before I put the package on CRAN.  If you're interested, please go to

http://heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/bdgraphs.html

The package is there for downloading, and the Examples page shows
several examples with pictures.

Norm Matloff