[R] ggplot interactions

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 20:30:03 CEST 2013

Hi Robert,

It is really hard to follow this without the data or a reproducible
example. Also your attachments did not come through. Please read the
posting guide and re-formulate your question to make it easier to help
you. Finally, note that there is a separate ggplot2 mailing list at
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/ggplot2

Best,
Ista