[R] Optimization failed in fitdistr (Weibull distribution)

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 29 06:30:58 CET 2013

On 29-10-2013, at 00:35, kmmoon100 <k.moon at student.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi Berend,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
> How can I use dput function for this type of data?
> I looked up the description of the function but I still can't understand how
> to use it for solving my error.

You don't use dput() to solve your error.
You use dput to get a plain text representation of your data.

Select the output in any editor, copy and paste it in a mail to the list.
If the output is huge then of course you can do dput(head(….,…)) to create a reproducible example.
And then maybe people on the list can suggest solutions.

Berend