[R] Revo R for Arima Implementation

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Oct 25 22:25:41 CEST 2013

Your question is pretty well totally opaque to me.  Describe the model
you want to
fit in mathematical terms, rather than referring to The Package That
Must Not Be
Named.  This is the ***R***  list.

It is possible that you might want to make use of the "seasonal"
argument to the
arima() function.

     cheers,

     Rolf Turner