[R] Loop for R

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Oct 23 16:36:42 CEST 2013

Hi

I am a little bit curious how efficient can Youtube be in learning statistics. My understanding was that it is mainly for entertainment. However statistics can be also entertainment, especially considering R.

Anyway R-intro and help pages for functions are probably better source for serious learning.

And if you decided to read R-intro have a look at Posting guide too.
Petr