[R] Errore : requires numeric/complex matrix/vector arguments

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Sun Oct 20 13:20:31 CEST 2013

It looks like you have posted in HTML and your code is basically unreadable.

Please repost in text format.  Also I'd suggest reading one or both of the following lists for some hints on how to create a good question.

I think a key point here is to supply sample data using the dput() function as described in the links:
https://github.com/hadley/devtools/wiki/Reproducibility
 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Welcome to the R-help list
John Kane