[R] RStudio with Revolution-R

Maxim Linchits mlinchits at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 01:27:16 CEST 2013

Hello,
Is it possible to use Revolution-R's multithreading capability with
RStudio as the IDE? Apparently, RevoR is available for Ubuntu,
although I am not sure if this is well-supported and up to date build.
I would be interested in combining the two on Windows and RHEL too.

(Another option is to try OpenBLAS I suppose)

Just out of curiosity, does MKL in RevolutionR make that much of a
difference with unmodified R code and standard R packages? Or does one
have to use some custom packages to get the the effect?

Thanks,
Max