[R] rjava be-carefuls

Joe W. Byers ecjbosu at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 00:32:29 CEST 2013

Hurr,

You have not given us much to help with here.  You might try posting a
specific problem here or on rosuda-devel users group, the developer
group for rjava and other omegahat projects.

Otherwise, start programming and see what work. I am trying to get Jsoup
and/or htmlunit to work with not much success.  Patience and perseverance.

Good luck
Joe W. Byers