[R] Problems with R

Fri Oct 11 00:21:48 CEST 2013

Wow, that really sounds terrible. Is someone making you use R? For my tasks it is generally an improvement over other tools. Sometimes it can be a bit puzzling, but often the result works more reliably and it gives me warnings when my data are messed up. If you have a better tool for your work, perhaps you should use that.

If you want help on this list, complaining is not going to be very productive, though. In addition to telling us what you are trying to accomplish, you need to show us what you are doing so we can point out where you are going wrong.  You might find http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example helpful.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing