[R] tables with row sorted numerically although factors

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Tue Oct 8 19:53:41 CEST 2013

Hello,

First of all, there's no need for data.frame(cbind(...)). data.frame()
only will do the job, and it's less error prone.

As for the question, since the column Nodes is to become a factor, why
use as.character()? Without it the problem is solved:

data      <- data.frame(Nodes,Values)
data$Nodes<- factor(data$Nodes) # necessary to get factors for tabular

tabular(Nodes  ~ Values*mean, data=data)

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas