[R] convert data.frame to parameters

Charles Annis charles.annis at statisticalengineering.com
Mon Oct 7 15:07:52 CEST 2013

Sorry for using "parameters" when I meant "objects."  I also wasn't
sufficiently clear about what I'm trying to do.

Your suggestion produces a single object, "parameters."  What I want are 26
objects, a , b, c, ... whose values are df$values, which in my case are
numeric.

Thanks.

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
http://StatisticalEngineering.com
561-352-9699