[R] XLConnect readWorksheet comma decimal sign

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Nov 25 11:29:08 CET 2013

Hi

Either change comma to dot in Excel (but sometimes Excel is rather reluctant to accept such changes).

Or change commaa to dot in R which probably can be easily done by gsub command

Or read data with option dec=",". I do not know XLConnect but in read.table it is optional parameter and maybe it is also readWorksheet.

Regards
Petr