[R] Regression model

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Nov 22 01:42:52 CET 2013

(1) Is this homework?  (This list doesn't do homework for people!)
(Animals maybe, but not people! :-) )

(2) Your question isn't really an R question but rather a
statistics/linear modelling
question.  It is possible that you might get some insight from Frank
Harrel's book
"Regression Modelling Strategies" (Springer, 2001).

     cheers,

     Rolf Turner