[R] Plotting multiple confidence intervals in the same graph

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Nov 21 15:13:27 CET 2013

Hi

Hm, I do not understand well what procedure you want to repeat 50 times?

> Analytically I have done this, but I am thinking if I can plot the 50
> confidence interval in the same graph and may be have a vertical line
> denoting the hypothetical mean. This will be a good visual
> representation I think.Can I use different colors as well?

If you want to have 50 colours you will not be able to distinguish differences. How do you want to plot 50 confidence intervals?

Something like that comes to mind but you shall be more specific about what do you want

plot(1,1, type="n")
arrows(1,.8,1,1.2, angle=90, code=3)
abline(h=1.1, col=2)

Regards