[R] help with converting a data frame into object of class "track"

Nachiket Kelkar rainmaker.nsk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 13:13:59 CET 2013

Dear R users,

I am trying to run a Bayesian change point analysis on a time series with the R package "bcpa". However, the data file needs to be of the class "track". My data file is at present a three-column data frame (Time, X and Y coordinates) and I am unable to change to class "track" using either "setClass", "setAs" or "as", and if I try to coerce it gives an error message that doesn't allow me to do that.

Please help!

Best regards,

Nachiket

ATREE, Bangalore