[R] Error in MuMIn "models are not all fitted to the same data"

Kamil Bartoń k.barton at abdn.ac.uk
Sun Nov 17 14:35:02 CET 2013

It's the (typical) na.action = na.omit problem. You have missing values
in your data, so the number of observations differs between models using
different variables.

BTW with the recent lme4 package, your code throws a lot of warnings
about the use of lmer with non-gaussian family and ignored REML
argument. Also, consider using "update" rather than rewriting the models
each time.

kamil