[R] Windows 7/Rstudio/Rattle - rattle() Causes R Session to abort

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:38:06 CET 2013

On 13-11-14 3:50 PM, Lopez, Dan wrote:> Windows 7, R 2.15.1 64bit,
RStudio 0.97.312, Rattle 2.6.26

 > Hi,
 > Please help.
 >
 > I removed rattle then reinstalled then loaded then attempted to open
rattle with rattle(). But each time I do that My R session in R studio
aborts and restarts.

 > remove.packages("rattle")
 > install.packages("rattle")
 > library(rattle)
 >
 > How can I fix this? I saw something in rattle-users but that applied
to Mac.

Do you have problems running rattle in the plain Rgui.exe?  If not, then
this sounds like an RStudio problem, and you should use one of their
support sites.

Duncan Murdoch