[R] Plotting multiple weibull distributions in one graph

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Nov 13 08:45:41 CET 2013

Read the help for plot.function, and note the argument "add".
After plotting your first function, you'll want to set "add=TRUE".

Note that the plotting interval defaults to [0,1] which is toadally out
to luntch for the functions you are interested in.  You'll want to set
from=0 and to=100 or thereabouts.

You will probably want to plot each trace in a different colour;
plot.function() takes a "col" argument.

     cheers,

     Rolf Turner