[R] graphics or table

Mon Nov 11 18:05:57 CET 2013

Your code is messed up because you posted in HTML. Also, it is not reproducible (e.g. no sample data, incomplete analysis code). (See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example for more on reproducibility.) Also, this looks very much like homework and the Posting Guide (mentioned in the footer of this email) indicates that homework is off topic here, and that you should rely on resources provided by your educational institution.

If you want to put all of these various values in one table, you will need to write code to do so, since you have to specify how you want that table laid out. E.g.

resultdf <- data.frame( Mean=mean(res), StdDev=SD(res))

but mixing single valued measures such as mean with vector valued measures such as residuals in a single table usually requires repeating the SVM in many rows, which is why this often is avoided.

Your unnecessary and inappropriate use of as.data.frame also suggests that you need to spend some time studying the Introduction to R document that comes with the software learning the difference between vectors, lists and data frames.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing