[R] create Geotiff

Ludwig Hilger l.hilger at ku.de
Mon Nov 11 11:00:52 CET 2013

Hi Karren,

not sure if this is a problem of the software you are using to view the
image after writing? I would first check the color scaling of the image in
this software. I would interpret the black background as "no data".

regards,
Ludwig

Karren wrote
> Hi
>
> I am trying to export a raster as a Geotiff using -
>
> writeRaster(grazedmasstot, paste(pad, "grazedmass_total.tif"), "GTiff",
> overwrite=TRUE) -
>
> But the resulting image is incorrect, the image is tiny and shows up as a
> white object with a black background.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions how I can rectify this?
>
> Thanks

-----
Dipl. Geogr. Ludwig Hilger
Wiss. MA
Lehrstuhl für Physische Geographie
Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
Ostenstraße 18
85072 Eichstätt