[R] Fw: select .txt from .txt in a directory

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 19:39:47 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm not particularly interested in opening unsolicited binary attachments.

Why don't you use dput() to provide part of your data to the R-help
list (copied on this email; emailing just me not being that useful).

You still haven't told us what you want to do with the named text
files - read them into R?

In general, you would read the file with the list of names into R,
then use a loop or a *apply construct to import each of those named
files. Based on what you've said, the fact that your desired list has
only 100 of the 300 total files is a red herring.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org