[R] how to install R 3.0.1

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Fri May 31 16:05:45 CEST 2013

There may be a better way but my practice is to simply create a vector  of the optional packages that I am using and run an install.packages:

Example:

paks  <-  install.packages( "Hmisc", "plyr")

  install.packages(paks)

You can use the command  library()
to get a list of what is installed on your machine.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada