[R] glmx specification of heteroskedasticity (and its use in Heckit)

Michal Kvasnička prgosek at gmail.com
Fri May 31 13:42:31 CEST 2013

Hallo.

Many thanks for your answer. Let me check please that I do understand
it correctly. Does it mean that the estimated log-likelyhood function
is (in the Gaussian case)

  sum y * log F(x'b / exp(z'g)) + sum (1 - y) * log(1 - F(x'b / exp(z'g))

where F is standard normal CDF, and the rest is as in your mail?

Many thanks once more.

Best wishes
Michal

P.S. Sorry if you get this mail twice -- I'm not yet certain with this
mailing list to what mail address I should reply.