[R] Quantile regression for binary choice and heckit

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Wed May 29 16:10:17 CEST 2013

This is a bit like asking how should I tweak my sailboat so I can explore the
ocean floor.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801