[R] Rank Amateur Question

Robert Baer rbaer at atsu.edu
Wed May 29 15:17:47 CEST 2013

You probably want from windows GUI:

source("test.R")
To read help to learn about this command type:
?source
at the command prompt. (Similar pattern get help on other commands too -
its an important R skill/habit).

If your are going to do a lot of script development, I would highly
recommend you take a look at RStudio,
http://www.rstudio.com/ide/download/ which is a front end for R that
greatly streamlines script development and use.

Rob