[R] How sum all possible combinations of rows, given 4 matrices

Estigarribia, Bruno estigarr at email.unc.edu
Tue May 28 14:36:29 CEST 2013

Thank you, Arun, I'll try it and let the list know if it works so the
thread can be closed. I haven't worked in R for several years so I am
really rusty.
FYI, for people interested in why I want to do this, I am trying to
calculate all the possible outcomes of applying the model below to a
bilingual corpus:
Deuchar, Margaret, Pieter Muysken, Sung-Lan Wang. 2007. ³Structured
Variation in Codeswitching:Towards an Empirically Based Typology of
Bilingual Speech Patterns.²International Journal of Bilingual Education
and Bilingualism 10 (3):
298­340.
I accept responsibility for not having included this information in the
original post.

Bruno Estigarribia
Assistant Professor of Spanish, Department of Romance Languages and
Literatures
Research Assistant Professor of Psychology, Cognitive Science Program
Affiliate Faculty, Global Studies
Dey Hall, Room 332, CB# 3170
estigarr at email.unc.edu
917-348-8162