[R] ANOVA Estimated effects may be unbalanced

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon May 20 04:23:20 CEST 2013

I would say  that the OP should seek local statistical help, as he
appears to be out of his statistical depth. This would appear to be a
mixed effects models-type setup, but a local statistical expert would
be much better able to judge what the goals of the study were and what
sort of approach, including graphics, might be appropriate.

Seeking remote statistical help from this list when your statistical
background is weak is

a) Inappropriate -- this is not a statistical help list; it's for R software;

b) Highly risky, as relevant details  of the underlying context and
the way the data were obtained are likely to be overlooked. It is
**not** merely a question of finding the appropriate function and just
turning the crank, although that's the way many seems to approach data
analysis.

Cheers,
Bert