[R] Comma separated vector

Fri May 17 18:29:12 CEST 2013

You are wrong... since the SQL query you wish to create is itself a string.

Of course, you cannot send a SQL fragment such as you used as an example, so be sure to form a complete, syntactically correct SQL statement before giving it to your database query function.

Oh, and if you need more assistance with this topic, then you should probably post in the R-sig-DB mailing list. Please also keep in mind that the actual SQL syntax used for your specific database is basically off-topic in any R forum, so you may need other help resources as well.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing