[R] Log scales

Emily Gleeson emily.gleeson at met.ie
Fri May 17 13:34:28 CEST 2013

Dear All,

I have a query about using log scales for filled.contour plots. I have
used log values on the x and y axes but labelled the axes with their
linear (non-log) values. I's like to do the same with the contour
values. I want the range to go from -100% to +100%. To use log I just
added 1000 to the % values before taking the log. I'd like the original
% values to appear on the contour lines and in the contour colourbar
labelling.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you have.

Many thanks,
Emily Gleeson