[R] Chi square 1 d.f.

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Fri May 17 00:10:36 CEST 2013

Take a look at

   ?pchisq

I think what you want is

   pchisq(14.62, 1, lower.tail=FALSE)

Your other software has it wrong, or you are not interpreting/describing something correctly.

Hope  this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204