[R] Three plots with logged X-axis in the same plot

Öhagen Patrik Patrik.Ohagen at mpa.se
Thu May 16 15:07:23 CEST 2013

Hi Jim,Thank you for your input! I am working with the text and arrow command in each of the graphs. I think it would be far to messy to plot them all in one graph (50+ point estimates and confidence intervals).

par(mfrow=c(1,3)) is a step in the proper direction but I fail to see how I can reduce the amount of unused printing area around the three graphs.

Cheers, Patrik

Patrik Öhagen
Biostatistiker
Enheten för effekt och säkerhet 4

Box 26, 751 03 Uppsala
Besöksadress: Dag Hammarskjöldsväg 42
Telefon: 018 - 17 49 24, växel: 018 - 17 46 00
Fax: 018 - 54 85 66
patrik.ohagen at mpa.se
www.lakemedelsverket.se