[R] query re plot(confint(lmList...

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue May 14 19:20:59 CEST 2013

Please don't post in html. The list strips it out and we, now, have no idea of what you are doing.

Have a look at https://github.com/hadley/devtools/wiki/Reproducibility for suggestions on how to ask a qustion here.

Sample code and sample data (see ?dupt) are usually desirable.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada