[R] is.numeric () FALSE

Alannah alannah.pearson at anu.edu.au
Wed May 8 05:38:48 CEST 2013

Hi there, I am reading into R a dataset with 30 variables. It is  in csv file
format but have also tried txt. While my dataset loads without warning, when
I tried to use Geomorph package (my dataset is from a 3D model) I get a
warning that is.atomic(x) is not true. I understand this is a broad problem
with my dataset now being read as numbers. Thus, is.numeric comes back
FALSE.

How do I fix this problem so my numeric dataset is read as numeric?

Cheers