[R] (no subject)

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri May 3 17:43:32 CEST 2013

On May 2, 2013, at 4:15 PM, T P Kharel wrote:

> I have posted a R copula question yesterday but it is not accepted yet. How
> long does it take?

Generally moderated postings are accepted within 4-6 hours, usually sooner.

> I am waiting if some one can help me on my Copula
> package related question. Thanks

I do not see any posting from a sender with a name containing the letters  "kharel" on May 1, 2, or 3 in the archives and since I just cleared the moderation queue it was not waiting there.  Some postings from non-subscribed individuals are tossed away automatically by the spam filter and are never seen by the moderators as they(we) process the moderation queue. But in your case I see that you have subscribed. I am unable to explain why your posting did not reach the list. You should be able to see whehter your psotng was received by looking at the May 2013 threads at: https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

The HTML notice is evidence that you have not yet understood parts of the Posting Guide.