[R] Help partimat()

Antelmo Aguilar Antelmo.Aguilar.17 at nd.edu
Fri Mar 29 15:59:26 CET 2013

Hello David,

Thank you for letting me know that the partimat() function calls that function.  I am kind of knew to R so I do not know exactly how to describe the structure.  If I understand correctly, what I essentially need to do is pass in all the different data sets into one partimat() function and then the partimat() function will create the different plots and the way the different data sets get passed in is by describing a structure of the different data and passing it into the partimat() function. Is my thinking correct?  Would it also be possible if I could be directed to a website that shows me how to describe a data structure or if someone could be so generous as to tell me how to do this?  I would greatly appreciate it and thank you for the help.

Thanks,
Antelmo Aguilar