[R] bayesian HLM random effects

Nicole Ford nicole.ford at me.com
Thu Mar 28 14:48:52 CET 2013

Hello, all.

I've been working on this for sometime and was almost at the end/ last chunk of code i would need....  When I received an error.  Rather than go to bed and think about it in the morning, I messed with my data and now I am not getting anything.  I was up until 4am trying to fix this.

Zip files of my data are attached (the data which ends in 'a' matches with wvsA  and the data which ends in 'b' matches with my data code wvsB).  my code is below.

I can't even get plots, now.  If i can just get to that point, i would be eternally grateful for any help.

please find my code attached, as well.
-----